Status
Not open for further replies.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Really? Another SEPT. 8 confirmation thread.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

TeeX

Reaction score
[video=youtube;aBaYVo89mmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY"]CAN'T WAIT![/video]

Last edited:

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Fail reading is fail? He was talking about preorders not release date...

Actually NO FAIL he said he was confirmed a Sept.8 release date. So even if he's talking about preorders, he still mentioned the date which has been confirmed so many times. :)

googlelover

Reaction score
Actually NO FAIL he said he was confirmed a Sept.8 release date. So even if he's talking about preorders, he still mentioned the date which has been confirmed so many times. :)

Hes simply saying what the rep said to him, its a quote, so should he have cut that out so someone wouldn't complain about him confirming it, and its still a fail cause the thread is about preorders and you said another sept. 9 confirmation thread. :p

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hes simply saying what the rep said to him, its a quote, so should he have cut that out so someone wouldn't complain about him confirming it, and its still a fail cause the thread is about preorders and you said another sept. 9 confirmation thread. :p

I said Sept. 8. So that's a FAIL for you. :). And I didn't mean any offense towards the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.