1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just switched to the dark side....

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by mrburritoman, Aug 13, 2011.

1. mrburritoman

mrburritoman New Member

...we shall see if things can continue working out.

I am using a Droid1 and have been running stock for a long time heavily customized to run as fast as possible. Finally decided to install a different ROM and went with GPA16. Things were bliss for a few weeks then it just shook apart. At the end, I could barely receive calls, bluetooth was busted, and the phone would randomly lock up worse than the stock ROM.

Decided to give CM7 a try and have been surprised and relieved. Surprised because it is indeed faster than GPA16 and relieved because I can finally use my phone for calling people!

Hopefully things can remain working this well till my phone bites the big one some day.

Any suggestions or pointers to help me keep things going well?
  2. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs New Member

Use v6 supercharger script. Very good memory management which will make your phone run good and better multitasking

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. nemesis099

nemesis099 New Member

Glad this is working out for you I'm looking to install this on my Mom's Droid until she can upgrade as she has been having issues similar to what you described. Hopefully this thread will also have some other tips to help her out.