Just switched to an X from Global, need advice

draexo

Reaction score
I have had a Global for the last few months. There is not a lot one can do with the Global. There is Fission Rom, and a few beta roms, but no themes yet.
I just took over my wife's rooted X running leaked Gingerbread.
She sold out and got an iPhone.
So now I have two phones here - Global and X.
I am trying the X. Is there any advice those of you who have more experience with the X can give me?
I see many roms and a few themes listed for the X.
Where do I go to learn more? I do not want to try every single one of them and learn by trial and error.
I know Liberty is popular. I also have Team Black Hack's app and see a "Tranquility" Rom.
Advice?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
You are already where you need to go to learn what you are wanting....just read through the threads here on Droid Forums X Forum.

As far as ROMS go, right now, I would tell you to just wait and get the Official GB update here in a few more days, and then run naked GB ROM for a few days and see what you think of the newer MotoBlur stock ROM, as it is actually pretty nice. Then, when you are ready, go check out some of the ROMs that will be built around the Official GB release....

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
You are already where you need to go to learn what you are wanting....just read through the threads here on Droid Forums X Forum.

As far as ROMS go, right now, I would tell you to just wait and get the Official GB update here in a few more days, and then run naked GB ROM for a few days and see what you think of the newer MotoBlur stock ROM, as it is actually pretty nice. Then, when you are ready, go check out some of the ROMs that will be built around the Official GB release....

Sound advice. Wiping the phone and starting it over.