1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just switched from rubix to apex and have a quick dialer question

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by chayesfss, Jan 3, 2011.

1. chayesfss

chayesfss New Member

I switched over for the HDMI support which is awesome but the dialer doesn't go to landscape when flipped or in cardock mode? Any way I can switch back to the blurr dialer?
  2. mr_brady

mr_brady New Member

The dialer will switch to landscape mode if you're using the Motorola Carhome. Check out the Wiki with regards to switching Carhome.

Personally I HATE the Motorola Carhome, but LOVE the landscape dialer. I wish there was a way to make a hybrid out of the two.
  3. chayesfss

chayesfss New Member

Thanks, I did take a look over the wiki but was so focused on the dialer. I'll try that out.
  4. mikehal38

mikehal38 New Member

I'm having the car home issue also, how exactly do I get back to the original that came installed on my x?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App