1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just so you see

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mth04, Apr 25, 2010.

1. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Tonight I posted on blackdroid's forum and this was my post

Well it's time for some more truths here.

Many of you know me from DF. We tried to support Blackdroid through his issues, but found out quickly he was lying about the rom v10. So we pulled his support and shut down the area. We would reopen his area with a REAL apology but thats seems out of the question. he never responds to that request!

Now here I am trying to contact BD about getting our N1 back from him. afterall it was a LOAN for development. Now we are only asking BD due the right thing here, but it seems as if thats too much to ask. I just thought you guys here should know who you are supporting. If the man can't tell the truth about his ROM (direct copy) then why expect him to do that right thing now. Maybe its because DF did the right thing by him. Including donating $200 to him during the period we pulled his area.

He still has shown no care for doing the right thing by us. What a shame to me! BlackDroid come do the right thing for once my man. Package that device up and let me send a call tag for it. Yes you heard me right. We will EVEN pay the frieght to get it back to me. I will forward it to the proper owner and even post the retraction if he does the right thing. I'll bet he doesn't do it though. Ill be he feels entitled to it for some reason. It turns out you arent the person I thought you were! I have been asking for 2 weeks now. All I get is silence from him and his team. Nice work guys you alienated the largest droid based forum on the web and your followers too.

I know I'll get the ban for this one so read it if you wish and believe what you wish but the truth is Blackdroid is a really terrible person who deserved to get shut down on DF and MDW!

Miami (yes that Miami from DF)

..they banned me with in minutes... There was another member there who got banned with me for reposting my post. I want to thank him personally.

For you guys here. be careful supporting Blackdroid and his ROM's. In fact I think an all out boycott may be in order

miami
  2. Droidlicous

Droidlicous Guest

Ok so what Rom is he copying with V10? So I can switch to it... I'm supporting UD10 right now so lemme know!
  3. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Wow, is all I can say. I didn't know nor cared to know all the details of what went down but this is has become a real black mark for the Droid community. I hope this gets resolved soon so it can be over and done with completely. The mishandling of the whole situation is really saddening.
    DF keep doing what you're doing, karma is a ***** and will come back on those in the wrong here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I mean you gave him a phone and money and this is how he treats you. What a classless act he is.
  5. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

CyanogenMOD. Damn, Miami. Thats messed up. Really. Now I wish I wouldnt have tried so hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. F it now.

Karma, baby. Dont even worry about it Miami.
  6. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

haha wow. Not that this is funny. Actually that is kinda sad.

I also agree on the protesting. Not that it is ever going to happen.

I personally don't think discussions of his ROMs should take place here at all. I almost posted something in the thread about "UD V10 update" but saw moderators mentioning issuing warnings. It seems as though nothing has changed, since technically his ROM is still getting posted here, getting spotlighted here. He just doesn't have his own section. I personally think all traces of his ROM should be removed from here. Make UD and BD be a profane word haha, lock or delete all threads that go on about it. I believe it is that way on Alldroid. They have their own forum, let them go there and be separate from the rest of the Droid community.
  7. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

All I got to say is WOW!! For the user wanting to know what UD10 was themed off of it is CyanogenMod.
  8. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

The real messed up thing was how supportive you were Miami. And now he won't even respond to you. Dirty pool I say!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  9. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

I totally agree. Starting tonight, just remove all traces of his stuff from here.
  10. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

So, did you post that from your phone with predictive text? :D

Seriously, what a black eye on a community that is, in my eyes, been outstanding and "above and beyond" as far as I'm concerned. Too bad really.

What an [​IMG] (I hope that wasn't against the rules and guidelines)
  11. christim

christim Super Moderator

Thanks for the head's up. Yet another example of what the admins here volunteer their time for.
  12. DroidHckr

DroidHckr New Member

You are very welcome Miami, its the least I could have done. Cant believe the banned me for quoting! I have no tolerance for people who steal. I cant believe that a person can have so little moral fiber. Just shows his true character!
  13. mth04

it is cyna mod so use his rom. at least its real! This is more an FYI for the guys still donating and supporting him! Please watch your step. i am a big boy and can take the hit!

A special thanks to droidhckr again. I know you got banned so thanks
  14. srtfool32

srtfool32 Premium Member Premium Member

how do you think i feel being the one really trying to believe and back him since it all started.
  15. bL33d

bL33d New Member

wow people go to his forums?! are people clueless to what he does and how he acts...

Sucks about the phone i really hope u guys remove all evidence that he tarnished this forum.
  16. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Miami, this is another example of how people disappoint each other. Move forward, my friend!

Mike
  17. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

srtfool, whats going on with BlackDroid? Ppl are still using his ROMS. He should be happy. Cant he just do right by the ones who tried to help him?
  18. srtfool32

srtfool32 Premium Member Premium Member

to be honest idk. been on vacation and keeping to myself. was informed of all this by miami just a bit ago on gtalk. have not talked to bd recently so idk.
  19. mth04

SRt has tried to help me get Bd to do the right thing. He came here tonight after I got the ban from UD earlier.
  20. forkup

forkup New Member

And all this after another topic earlier from cereal killer supporting BD. I've held this back out of respect from knowing you from crackberry but you have totally lost my respect now. I really hate that it has come to this. As for you srtfool you have walked thru this entire mess like you have blinders on, I'm glad to see you took them off.