Just sent this email to HTC!!

kparks

Reaction score
Droid Does, I wonder if you compare your dBm numbers with your DX if you will realize you are incorrect with your initial statement. Signal bars are not all that important. And you remember the fuss they had over the Iphone when people realized that the signal bars were set to read higher than they really were...

My dBm numbers are no different than with my DX. I am very pleased with how my phone functions (since we got the initial network issues resolved).

Also my battery performance was excellent when I first got my phone (STOCK). It was easily as good as my Droid X was. But strangely since I am now running a rom it runs down MUCH quicker.

My only issue at the moment has been the gps. It would take far too long to get a gps lock. But I downloaded the GPS Status app from the market and from tools clicked "manage a gps state"... and it has fixed it for now. It does bother me that I have to do this since this feature should work without having to mess around with it. My Droid X gps functioned flawlessly always and could be relied upon at any moment to get me somewhere. I don't feel I can rely on the Thunderbolt to get me anywhere. I hope they fix this.

This is true never had a dropped call and the amount of bars don't mean much battery is on par with other phones and I to am having this gps issue and assume that will be fixed shortly

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums