Just saying, hi...so, "hi"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bramweiser, Apr 25, 2010.

1. bramweiser

bramweiser New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, All,

As a 4-month-long(-so-far) Droid owner, I was led here by a post to a thread in code.google.com that spoke of hopefully wanting to have Google Navigation show one's location even when not trying to explicitly reach a destination.

I'm generally satisfied so far with my Droid (maybe an 8 or 9 out of 10?) but, as I'm sure is true for many of you as well, think there are still things it could do even better than happens now, though without necessarily needing to feel like one has to scour the Android Market, say, to find just the right obscure app to do it. :)

Anyway, wanted to introduce myself and I'm glad there's a forum like this with intelligent(? ;) ) advice if/when users like me would want/need it.

Thanks,
    Bram

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    :welcome: to the forum bram! GLad you found your way over :D

3. bramweiser

bramweiser New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, Corinacakes (interesting username... :) ). I just followed my own set of bread crumbs. :)

4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Welcome. That's how I found this board, through search looking for answers, and you'll find them here!