Just saying Hi!(also a TB recommendation)

reuuin88

Reaction score
I've posted for about a year on these forums, not very actively but here and there. I started out with a droid x back on its release day, and just upgraded to the TB.

Its a completely different game with the unlocked bootloader on the TB. I ignored most of the posts about bad battery life and just went for it. I honestly don't see a huge degrade from the droid x with heavy use. (I am in a 4g area)

I rooted my TB after having it for about 8 hours lol. Currently running das bamf remix 1.6.3 with imoseyon's sense 1.41 kernel.

So I guess this post is to just say hi to the TB community and for any lingering people on the edge of buying a TB, DO IT, its an amazing phone.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
I've posted for about a year on these forums, not very actively but here and there. I started out with a droid x back on its release day, and just upgraded to the TB.

Its a completely different game with the unlocked bootloader on the TB. I ignored most of the posts about bad battery life and just went for it. I honestly don't see a huge degrade from the droid x with heavy use. (I am in a 4g area)

I rooted my TB after having it for about 8 hours lol. Currently running das bamf remix 1.6.3 with imoseyon's sense 1.41 kernel.

So I guess this post is to just say hi to the TB community and for any lingering people on the edge of buying a TB, DO IT, its an amazing phone.
For accuracy, I'm going to point out here that the TB's bootloader actually is locked... don't think it's encrypted like the DX though.