1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just saying Hi!(also a TB recommendation)

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by reuuin88, May 12, 2011.

1. reuuin88

reuuin88 New Member

I've posted for about a year on these forums, not very actively but here and there. I started out with a droid x back on its release day, and just upgraded to the TB.

Its a completely different game with the unlocked bootloader on the TB. I ignored most of the posts about bad battery life and just went for it. I honestly don't see a huge degrade from the droid x with heavy use. (I am in a 4g area)

I rooted my TB after having it for about 8 hours lol. Currently running das bamf remix 1.6.3 with imoseyon's sense 1.41 kernel.

So I guess this post is to just say hi to the TB community and for any lingering people on the edge of buying a TB, DO IT, its an amazing phone.
  2. DaWolf85

DaWolf85 New Member

For accuracy, I'm going to point out here that the TB's bootloader actually is locked... don't think it's encrypted like the DX though.
  3. reuuin88

reuuin88 New Member

Correct you are. :)