1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just rooted and installed BB rom

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ntrddragn, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

i did it last night..it went smooth. thanks to Matt3w DIY steps. :icon_ banana: i noticed the app drawer is smoother. and i overclocked it to 950 so far no over heating or FC but i did have to FC the setupCPU app everytime i open it. I would have to close and then open again but thats the least of my concern at the moment.

My question is should i continue to update my apps like normal? like my google app just receive a notice to update.
  2. phreek

phreek New Member

I did, seems to all work fine. I did my root and installed BB last night.

I had a few minor force closes randomly afterward, but it all seemed to settle down
  3. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

So u updated ur map app and still have multi touch function? Glad to hear ur phone has settle down and is stable. Is urs overclock also?