1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just replaced screen digitizer and phone won't start

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Primatepapa, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Primatepapa

Primatepapa New Member

I have a Droid X and had to replace the screen digitizer as the screen was starting to flicker. I just got it put back together (never seen such tiny screws in my life!) and now, when I try to turn the phone on, all I get is the "Motorola" symbol then a screen with the little Droid guy with a gray triangle with an exclamation point in it. The power button won't turn it off, either. I have to pull the battery. What does this mean and how can I fix it? It was working fine before I took it apart. I must have done something wrong while working on it but I have no idea what it would be and I'd rather not take it all apart again if I can fix it any other way.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Well, never mind. The bottom buttons didn't seem to be working so I removed them again and it turned on just fine. I guess I just need new buttons.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
Search tags for this page

android phone screen wont turn on after replacement

droid bionic lcd screen won't turn on

droid bionic wont turn on after screen replacement

galaxy replaced screen digitizer now wont work

htc rezound changed digitizer wont turn on

htc rezound replaced screen now screen doesnt turn on
htc rezound screen wont turn on after replacing
motorola phone digitizer replacement wont come on
my motorola wont turn on after replacing the digitizer

replaced digitizer on droid 4 now only motorola logo