Just received an email for bitbop video streaming!!

OP
X

xeder

Reaction score
Settings / applications / bitbop / clear data should allow you to start over...

Bitbop

Reaction score
Hi, please contact me at beta at bitbop dot com with your account details and I will flag your account as being part of the beta program. The reason that you can't change accounts is because of our DRM solution, but I can get this working for you no problem. Thanks Paula

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Okay so Iwas watching a TV show on it and maybe 8 mins in it closes the shows and tells me there is an error with my account (said error 22) and to contact you guys to fix it. It still let me watch something else after that, so my account still works. It's just frustrating because I've tried to watch several shows since getting the invite, and I always get some sort of error near the beginning, so I dont feel like watching anything else since I assume it'll give me an error soon after. The errors usually consist of saying that there's too many resources running (even after a reboot) but this one was specifically directed at my account, so I figured I'd ask. I'm gonna try t watch another show and see how it goes.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Yup, 3 minutes into another show and I got "Sorry, Bitbop encountered an error while downloading the video. Please try again later. Error code D13".

I know this is a beta so there's bound to be issues, it just seems like everyone else can watch full episodes except me :(

Bitbop

Reaction score
Hi, one of our QA engineers reached out to you this morning with a hopeful fix. Please reach out to him directly if you have any more questions. Thanks Paula

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Same error like 3 mins into it. "Sorry, Bitbop encountered an error while downloading the video. Please try again later. Error code D13".

=\ I did get like 3 network errors while browsing the list of shows, so maybe my cnnection here at work just isn't that great. It randomly jumps arpund from 3 or 4 bars to 1, sometimes none.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
I havent been able to watch anything on this app for at least a week, Keep saying network error or just flat freezing up and force closing.

amblix

Reaction score
On my Droid it works pretty well although I do get most of the listed problems above at times.

On my DroidX all I get is the loading circle and text overlapping itself over and over till its a blur than nothing.

Slothead

Reaction score
Hi Xeder. For some reason our first run is not prompting people to log in - looking into it.

If other people want to beta test please contact us at
beta at bitbop dot com

Looking forward to any other feedback.
Thanks Paula
Hey it's nice to see BitBop here on the Forum Paula! I downloaded it last night but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Tom