Just Pulled The Trigger!

mrantisocialguy

Reaction score
:icon_ lala: Well upgrade time finally came and I ordered the RAZR MAXX HD. I sure hope it's as good as everyone says it is. Being a "former Mr. Goodwrench" I understand there is some infant mortality in everything that's made, but the MAXX HD seems to have consistent high user ratings even with a few lemons in the bunch. I guess I'll know soon enough!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
its the best phone i have used, awesome battery and good software, right out of the box, and i have had many lol
good luck

recDNA

Reaction score
It works so well it's boring.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

swharshbar

Reaction score
I went from the razr to the Razr maxx hd and absolutely love this phone. I loved my razr but this new HD screen along with the big battery is just awesome. You won't be disappointed.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Moto is known for quality. Congrats on the phone!

Samsmome

Reaction score
I had the droid x, droid x2, razr maxx and now the razr maxx hd. Out of all 4, the razr maxx hd is my favorite. The battery doesn't last as long as my razr maxx, but it's not that much of a difference . I am just as happy with this phone. I read this forum and have not had any problems like other user have had. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY RAZR MAXX HD!

CPAaz

Reaction score
The Maxx HD is a great phone. You will love it.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
No phone is absolutely perfect, but the RMHD is darn close.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta.

Qtone

Reaction score
Went from the Bionic to the MAXX HD and love every bit of this phone especially the batery life.

matt_man

Reaction score
I've had the RAZR MAXX HD since the end of November and I absolutely love this phone. It has frozen on me once or twice. The battery life if excellent, the camera could be a bit better but it is decent. The feel of the phone is great and it was built very nicely. You won't regret it, enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

texastreat

Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger too!

I made my purchase earlier this afternoon. I'm moving from the Droid X2 on VZW to this model. I currently have an unlimited data plan and want to keep my plan. How easy is it to move between the phones? What do I tell VZW or do when I take my phones in there? Hubby is inheriting my Droid X2 as his Droid X is about dead etc. and he too has the unlimited data plan. Thanks

matt_man

Reaction score
Well, Verizon no longer offers the unlimited data plan, the only way you can keep your unlimited data is by purchasing a phone for full retail price or off eBay, etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Pretty much your plan can't be altered except for the phones.. Like he said unless you buy the phone for full retail or off someone else then they will change your plan.. The only cellular companies that even offer unlimited anymore is T-Mobile and Sprint I believe... I got put on a plan with someone and their unlimited data was scrapped. It's sad really to get that taken on such a fast network.