Just ordered TBolt form wirefly for $149.99

rebel541

Reaction score
Yay! I had been waiting for my upgrade date and hoping Red wouldn't switch to tiered 4g in the meantime, but now I'm glad for the delay.
The Thunder0321 coupon code in the ad here at Droid Forums wasn't accepted, but I found another coupon code for $50 off, and that one worked.
Thunder0418 is the code. I'm guessing the numbers are a date, which would explain why the ad we have didn't work.
So what all do I have to catch up on? Which root method is safest? It looks like a lot of folks start with the 1 click and have to finish with ADB, so I'll probably go that route from the beginning.
What ROMs and Kernels do you guys like? I'm running LGB 1.6 on my Droid now, and have been loving Liquid ROMs since I first tried LGB 1.3.
What do you guys suggest?

Dengraham

Reaction score
Rebel,
I just received mine today. Good luck with yours. Do you know if I have to set up a gmail account or can I just use my hotmail account?? Any difference??
>> Dennis

spazma7ik

Reaction score
Rebel,
I just received mine today. Good luck with yours. Do you know if I have to set up a gmail account or can I just use my hotmail account?? Any difference??
>> Dennis
As Android is Google's OS, they require you to use a Gmail account. You can still set up your hotmail email account with the Email application though.

OP
rebel541

rebel541

Reaction score
Rebel,
>> Dennis

Set up your gmail account. That is how you will sync your contacts and applications to the google server so that when you wipe data, perform a factory reset, or replace your Android phone, all those important items will be stored for you and synced back onto your phone.