Just ordered my first accessory...

etx_droid

Reaction score
The [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Steinheil Crystal screen protector! I've used invisible shield for all my other phones but the overall vote seems to be for this brand. I'm afraid more accessories are soon to come...and the sad thing is, I haven't even RECEIVED my phone because [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]:noupstoday01:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]...man I can't wait to have my :motdroidhoriz: in mah hands

[/SIZE][/FONT]

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My first accessory was the Taser Attachment. It drains the battery real fast, but gets me to the front of the Burger King line in rapid fashion. :):)

mitchb2

Reaction score
I love the IR dongle that lets me use the Droid as a touchscreen remote for my A/V setup, scripts and all.

Oh, wait. It's not April 1st.
We'll know April Fool's Day when we start seeing "2.1 is out" threads. :)

Rollingbones

Reaction score
My first was the Phart Bomb. :icon_eek: Not only is it loud, but the aroma is to die for.. literally, to die for. Shortens the line at Costco, Wally World (Walmart), Hometown Buffet and the DMV (for some strange reason it doesn't seem to work at all in the emergency room at the hospital). Power usage is moderate (may get the Seidio battery just for this accessory)...:happy2: