Just Ordered my Droid Razr Maxx!

kooshie

Reaction score
I am so totally thrilled but sad at the same time :-/ I just ordered my Maxx today and will be saying goodbye to my X.

gmtekk

Reaction score
I am so totally thrilled but sad at the same time :-/ I just ordered my Maxx today and will be saying goodbye to my X.
i had the x also, it was a great phone.
believe me you will love your maxx!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I use the x, and the x2, and bionic, and two maxx's.. you'll love the maxx. But keep ahold of the x for a toy, then you won't miss it. It will work on wifi only :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

GSdub510

Reaction score
hope you get a problem-free phone... motorola hasn't been up to par for me lately!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

The X was the best!! Like another said, just hang on to it. I am looking on ebay to buy an old used one because I miss mine :biggrin:

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Heck, I have an X and an X2 laying here on my desk.

OP
kooshie

kooshie

Reaction score
Oh my X isn't going anywhere :) I'm loving my Maxx <3 I can't wait to order one for my husband. He has the X2

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
I came to the Maxx from the X2. It was the worst phone I ever owned. Maybe I just had bad luck, but went through 4 refurbs and never had one that even came close to operating as it should. Got lucky and Verizon upgraded me to the Maxx for free. Never been happier with a phone.

OP
kooshie

kooshie

Reaction score
My husband hasn't really had any issues with his X2, with the exception of the music stuttering when he first got it. He moved up from the Droid 2 (he had to have the keyboard, lol).