Just ordered my 3G/4G Xoom for $549!!

MarcR727

Reaction score
Really an awesome price for this thing considering i paid $499 for my Wi-Fi IPad. I was able to use an upgrade for my data card line giving me $200 off and then Verizon was also offering a $50 online instant rebate....Jump on this NOW people!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I assume this is the price with a two year contract?

See, that really sucks IMHO. I wouldn't use data at all with a tablet, yet they force you to buy at least one months worth. I know some tabs are coming out later that are wifi only, but why not make them available now?

dredhead407

Reaction score
I assume this is the price with a two year contract?

See, that really sucks IMHO. I wouldn't use data at all with a tablet, yet they force you to buy at least one months worth. I know some tabs are coming out later that are wifi only, but why not make them available now?

Well the one month of data that was supposedly required is no longer required.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Kack

Reaction score
Im waiting for the wifi only version. why would i buy it with a plan when i can tether or use a hot spot for free.

shh

Reaction score
Im waiting for the wifi only version. why would i buy it with a plan when i can tether or use a hot spot for free.[/QUOT

Because when you get 4G on your Xoom you can hotspot the Xoom to your phone instead of having to upgrade the phone.

I currently have a Droid X on an unlimited plan and can hotspot that to my Xoom and later I plan to use the Xoom to hotspot to the DX.

The 3/4G seems to be the best of both worlds and gives you some future options that you won't have with just the WiFi.