Just ordered maxx

Brad91

Reaction score
Just ordered the droid razr maxx today! Will arrive Wednesday! Hope I made a good decision ..upgrading from my droid x

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

twobiscuit

Reaction score
Pretty sure you will love it. I had the Droid x also. No comparison in my opinion. Battery life will blow your mind! No more taking your charger everywhere you go.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats!! Best of luck with it :biggrin:

pgreeny

Reaction score
Got my Maxx today. I'm trying to use it to kill the battery and then charge it fully and its hard to do. Lol. Never had that problem before. So far first impressions are good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dzyd

Reaction score
same as you. getting mine delivered tomorrow coming from an X.
got the car dock too.
gonna be tracking the ish out of it tomorrow. impatient.

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
So I should run the battery dry before ever plugging it in to charge for the first time?

valglbgl

Reaction score
I ran mine dry the first time but I don't think you should run it completely out. I did it unintentionally. You will love the Maxx. So fast and easy to get used to. I am so glad I made the switch. I read something here about taking it down to 15%that is what I have been doing and I have great battery life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Steve H

Reaction score
So I should run the battery dry before ever plugging it in to charge for the first time?

I did just the opposite. One of the first things I did was plug it in and keep it plugged in till it hits 100%, you can set up and use it while charging. It took mine a couple of hours. I took it off the charger after 100% and used and explored with the phone for a few hours, left it off the charger last night and I'm at 80% now.

Andielyn

Reaction score
Search the forums for battery life posts by FoxKat....a wealth of information. He highly recommends charging to 100% with the phone OFF when you initially get it. Yeah, I know, hard to wait when you have that new baby in hand! :icon_eek:

cece5702

Reaction score
Had mine for almost two months now. Its a BEAST!!!! You all will love it!!

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
Thanks I can't wait! !