Just ordered HTC Extended battery

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hey just ordered the 2750 extended batter is there anything I need to do or break it in or train it so I can maximize its full potential? Also I've heard ans read that their was 4 g issues with the back cover or jot having the copper contacts . I haven't got the battery yet as it should he here this week .....any insight u can't prove would be great thanks all
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

305rev305

Reaction score
Got mine last week and so far no problems with 4g...Can't believe o was without it for months. No more day charging!

Reaction score
The 2750 mAh battery for the thunderbolt is downright beautiful. Lasts all day and then some. It does make the phone quite bulky, but it's worth the sacrifice. I've had no problems with 4G or anything like that. Definitely worth the money.

porcupineli

Reaction score
Hey just ordered the 2750 extended batter is there anything I need to do or break it in or train it so I can maximize its full potential? Also I've heard ans read that their was 4 g issues with the back cover or jot having the copper contacts . I haven't got the battery yet as it should he here this week .....any insight u can't prove would be great thanks all

Either buy a 3600mAh from Mugen :) or check their extensive extended battery user guide. I think it's good for any extended battery.

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
Yes I have the extended battery which Verizon us selling it for $25 and with moderate use I can go all day and then some PERFECT!!!

Reaction score
I got my HTC 2750 mah battery last week and absolutely love it! I was worried about loosing 4G, but I have not had any issues. In fact, I think I get better reception at my house now than I did with the original. I also purchased the Seidio Active Extended Battery case. It is a good case, but I don't like the fact that the case has its own kickstand. Other than that, it gets the job done. What case do you all use for your extended battery?

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I got my HTC 2750 mah battery last week and absolutely love it! I was worried about loosing 4G, but I have not had any issues. In fact, I think I get better reception at my house now than I did with the original. I also purchased the Seidio Active Extended Battery case. It is a good case, but I don't like the fact that the case has its own kickstand. Other than that, it gets the job done. What case do you all use for your extended battery?

I have the seido active its ok rather a simple tpu case u fan find them at droid-life .com
I got Gingerbread !!! Bring on ICS !!!