Just order my LG Revolution

Reaction score
It will be here tuesday. I am hella stoked. But I was wondering about custom roms for it. Are there any. Are they good for modding ? I did alot of modding with my Droid X and loved it. So what kind of cool things can i do with mods on the LG Revo ?

JefferyWestern

Reaction score
I read a lot about LG revolution, it seems that they have a lot of restarting problems. So hopefully, you won't have to deal with that!

cyborg03

Reaction score
Tethering is in the toilet like everything else

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I read a lot about LG revolution, it seems that they have a lot of restarting problems. So hopefully, you won't have to deal with that!

I have had a few restart issues, more preroot than postroot, but it only irritates me when I'm trying to do something. Other than that, I really haven't had the issue of restarts...haven't had many as I said after root.

Tethering is in the toilet like everything else

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I don't have any issues with my tethering since the root and using Open Garden (free). I didn't have internet in my house for a day starting early yesterday afternoon and up until this morning around 9am and I ran the OG all night so I could do homework and watch movies on my laptop.

I didn't get to really enjoy my DX as I never got around to getting it rooted and I lost it about a month ago. I'm all off about it but now have the Revo and I'm really enjoying it. Except for the battery life. It really hasn't changed even with the root on it. But I like it. I know nothing about custom roms or modding but hopefully you get to enjoy all of that on yours. :happy3: