just me...

vdizzub

Reaction score
hi im veronica. totally new to this, however, my husband was quite active in bricking his berry (bb) but i wouldnt let him touch mine...

now we have android OS's...he a samsung continum (blah) and me the motorola droid 2 global. its a meat and potatoes device compared to his continum, i think, anyway...

so now, im a big bad android expert, as he says, just cuz i know what an apk is and how its possible to backup a bzillion apps on an 8gb card....(duh, app sig), but what i really want is to lay down some root action. im attempting it now on a phone that is about to be returned to vzw for a feedback loop (not really...im just a good...um, story teller! the rep had NO CLUE what a feedback loop was! or what froyo meant. it was awesome! he was like putty in my hands! thanks sam from irvine!) so i wanted to practice before i bore into my new baby...

im so far as to have installed the moto helper driver for windows, plus the sdk's for PC and handset, and z4 root, but now i have to put kids in bath and bedtime, so im like jonesin bad to finish! between glassblowing (my job, craft, dominatrix, slave, passion...), kids and now ANDROID OS tinkering, i have no room in my calander for that sleep stuff...(ive heard of it...its nice from what people i know say who have tried it. not for me.... ;)

i shall return to extoll the victory song or the death knell...whichever prevails!

b back soon!

vdizzub

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. glad u joined us. well u know, us women are damn smarter than a 5th grader! LOL...well the forum is very informative, very knowledgeable ppl, and so much can be done. the community is always here to assist both of u...have fun

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Welcome to the forums. You will find what you seek here haha

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz