just installed weather widget donate,dont know how to use.

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
From what I remember. I think you have to long hold the home screen and select Widget. I think it's in there.

I had Weather Widget Donate for less than a day because it didn't work very well. The weather never displayed right, pretty frustrating. I knew this was a known problem about a month ago, does anyone know if it's been fixed?

OP
F
Reaction score
Yeah I just did that and I don't see any Widgets. I only find the weather widget app. Which just leads me to the settings but that's about it.

OP
F
Reaction score
That's what I keep on doing. I hold the home screen I see the weather widget app and it just takes me to settings. I don't see any Widgets at all. Do I have to install something else?

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
No you shouldn't need anything else. Does the screen you are putting it on have at least half of it's real estate available for the widget?

OP
F
Reaction score
I only have 4 apps on the main screen. I'm going to have to email the creator of this app.

droider4life

Reaction score
It should work with press and hold. There should be 8 Widgets from beautiful Widgets in there. Press hold hit Widgets and beautiful home. Also as already mentioned make sure you have almost half page free space.. u will love this app its awesome

M

Matth3w

Did you go through the whole process, ie - actually checking out using Google Checkout? Do you have an email confirmation to your GMail account that says you bought the widget?

If so all you have to do is long press and select the widget, like people have said. What settings page does it take you to? Perhaps it wants you to set up the settings (ie - GPS, default location, etc) first.

OP
F
Reaction score
Yeah I received a confirmation email that I have purchased the app. The settings say refresh weather,set date start time,etc..

I'm not getting any widgets when I hold the home screen.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Try going back to the market. Click your menu button then downloads. Go to the Weather Widget app and click open. See what happens from there.

M

Matth3w

Yeah I received a confirmation email that I have purchased the app. The settings say refresh weather,set date start time,etc..

I'm not getting any widgets when I hold the home screen.
Ok, so set up the widget and hit save or whatever. What's the problem?

OP
F
Reaction score
OK I just got a widget up by holding the menu button and going to add. It gave me an option to add a weather widget.

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
Nice. Please post back once you've had enough time to mess around with it. Like I said, I had it for a day and then deleted it because the weather portion of the widget worked so poorly. I'd love to re-buy it if this problem has been fixed.

OP
F
Reaction score
Well the clock works well and so does the weather. I'm not using wifi just 3g now.

Last edited: