Just installed Liberty 1.5 on my D2...

jdog94

Reaction score
i would back up your sd card to your computer and reformat your sd card then put anything you need back on sd card

jdog94

Reaction score
try go launcher
i love launcher pro but thats just me
the after market launchers have setting you can tweak menu/preference or menu/settings

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
i would back up your sd card to your computer and reformat your sd card then put anything you need back on sd card

I will do that when I get home. I do have another question....as always....I found the APK for the stock visual voicemail that came preinstalled on my D2 but when I try to run it, it asks me if I want to pay for it.....I don't get it....it is\was free.

I also found the APK for NeedforSpeed Drift and Sims 3 that I bought during the .99 cent deal over the holidays....reinstalled them without a hitch....it even saved my car. Sims is for my wife:lifting: Too bad I can't just install that APK on her phone.....or can I?

jdog94

Reaction score
i have no idea about sims
visual voicemail has always been a paid app to my knowledge

ck out youmail

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know VVM is a paid app....but when you purchase a D2 there is an app preinstalled called Voicemail....it is VVM for the most part. I can't find that dang APK. I found one that has the same exact logo and all but it wants me to pay.

jdog94

Reaction score
what does this voice mail app you are looking for do ? maybe it is a moto blur app

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same as VVM....just lets me here the VM's locally without having to call or login to something. I guess I am just being lazy...but for 2 years or so I haven't had to call into my VM.

dude if I could give you rep points I would. You have been "Johnny on the spot" for me.

I can't thank you enough.

jdog94

Reaction score
try youmail from the market it will do that
also google voice will do that

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess what I am going to say....you got it....thank you....yet again.

Liberty ROCKS!!!!