1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just Installed Clean Rom ICSE 3.0..problems

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound ROMS' started by Troops2990, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Troops2990

Troops2990 New Member

I just installed clean rom 3.0 ICSE off Scott's Roms website and it looks great with the exception that every time i try to add a widget to the home screen it says " Unfortunately, personalize has stopped", I also can't figure out how to change the lock screen shortcuts. Please let me know if I messed something up or if this was overlooked in the rom. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. Troops2990

Troops2990 New Member

I figured out the lock screen short cuts but still can't get the widgets... any ideas??
  3. jchammer123

jchammer123 New Member

Some widgets are actually causing the personaliz option to crash. If you go to scotts website, you can view a list of the widgets that are causing it to crash. The ones that I know of are circle launcher, beautiful widgets, and a few others that I can't remember.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  4. Troops2990

Troops2990 New Member

Thanks I found that out after looking around a bit more, but Beautiful Widgets works just fine for me, my problem was a combination of Tapatalk and the Droid Fourms app.
Search tags for this page
4.2 lockscreen widgets. cleanrom

default lock screen has stopped rezound

how to install cleanrom htc rezound
htc personize crashes
rezound lock screen problem
rezound unfortunately default lock screen stopped
unfortunately lockscreen has stopped
unfortunately that default lock screen has stopped htc rezou