Just installed Bugless Beast now what!!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jwolb33, Mar 26, 2011.

1. jwolb33

jwolb33 New Member

I installed bugless beast from my sd card and it completed so then I rebooted the phone. Now it flashes between the word DROID and the droid eye. Is this normal? How long will it do this?
  2. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

Sounds like you might be stuck in a boot loop, if it wont get past that you should rewipe, clean and reinstall.
  3. skruid

skruid New Member

Or it could be that you need to flash a higher voltage kernel like a meduim voltage kernel, that is what I have to do because my phone wont boot low voltage kernels. This morning I flashed Chevy's simply stunning 5.2 and the kernel was to low in voltage and the romjust bootlooped,(I antisapated this) so I pulled battery and flashed. Chevy's meduim voltage kernel and like magic the rom booted and all is good. Good luck

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. skruid

skruid New Member

By the way I am not a big fan of chevyno1 roms(simply stunning), I usually have project elite 5.x.x or liquid gingerbread roms running on my phone, but I got to say is God damn this simple stunning 5.2 is awesome chevyno1, excellent rom, very impressedand I flashed almost every rom that I hear about and this one rank up there with the best, liquid and project elite in my opinion.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App