1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just Installed a update

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Bccordova, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Bccordova

Bccordova New Member

I have had my Eris from about late October/ Early November. And Just 5 Minutes ago I received another update does anyone know about this? I am not sure what its for and its not 2.0. Anybody know of this or received one yet? It was around 4.6MB in size or about that and I didn't see anymore info.

I haven't noticed any changes to what I can remember but here is my about info.
    Firmware is still the same at 1.5
    kernel is 2.6.27-c77ff39d
    the Build is 1.17.605.1 CL104882 release-Keys
    the Software is 1.17.605

Let me know if that different.
  2. Opolis

Opolis New Member

I received that update today as well, but I can't find any other info on it.
  3. mhotovec

mhotovec New Member

4. aubswife

aubswife New Member

I have the eris, and I recieved no update?
  5. Jolest

Jolest New Member

It takes about a week for them to roll OTA (over the air) updates to all Eris phones. The 1st phone I know of got the update Friday, so most owners should get the update in the next 5-6 days...
  6. lowtech

lowtech New Member

Got the update this morning. It stayed on the HTC screen so long after restarting I thought it might be stuck, but it finally continued, and set up OK. Not the 2.x I was expecting/hoping for, but hopefully helpful for something...