just got update..??

Aerysana

Reaction score
New update

Has anyone gotten the new update yet? Is there something we have to do to get it? Don't get me wrong I don't want the vcast apps store. But I would like to see the update. At least I'm sure it will push me over to the root side. Lol

Swyped from my droid incredible

kenbiz

Reaction score
Just got an update.. only difference I can see is slacker radio.. lol is this gingerbread? System says 2.2..

toolmaker

Reaction score
My phone took an update this morning too. Anyone know what the change is all about?

kenbiz

Reaction score
Like I said.. got slacker radio.. don't notice anything else. Why force that to be on my phone? They had to make this an update?... what a waste

smcgst

Reaction score
It is the vcast app update. Which is pointless. Why pay for apps. We want gingerbread.

kenbiz

Reaction score
Yeah just read some article about that. Said you can bill your account instead of using a credit card. Didn't work for me.. still asked for a c.c. got all excited when I was notified of an update. Buzz kill..lol

hauptm

Reaction score
Don't know guys but my Speed Test download results over 3G have improved dramatically since yesterday and I just got the update this morning.

Also, my Inc does 'feel' a bit peppier.

Could be coincidence.

atthehop

Reaction score
I must have got something also because my autosync was turned on and I know I did not turn it on.

atthehop

Reaction score
I got it and did not know it until my autosync was turned on without me knowing it. VCast app store is a link in the market, just ignore it. There is a new icon on the desktop that turns something on and off bit I have no idea what it does.

Neon Moose

Reaction score
I got the update. Other than a Slacker icon and VCast update, I haven't seen anything different. I'm not sure what the update was supposed to update. Any clues?

OP
Aerysana

Aerysana

Reaction score
Still waiting here for the update. Wonder if it's by purchase date

Swyped from my droid incredible