just got the s4

sbd

Reaction score
any one know of a way to get stuff off my droid to the s4 mainly got a program call east golf score i use for disk golf thanks

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
App data is going to be really difficult if both devices aren't rooted. I suppose you are on Verizon.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
The app if you bought it from https://play.google.com/store can be downloaded again to new phone via your Google /Gmail acct. ( after you set it up on the new device. ) All your apps that came from GPS can be re populated to the S4

OP
S

sbd

Reaction score
yes that ture but that dose not get the data that i put in that app

GVLBob

Reaction score
If you can find the data file in the app, you can use your PC to move that file from one phone to the other. Perhaps a question to the developers would help to see if that is possible.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can find the data file in the app, you can use your PC to move that file from one phone to the other. Perhaps a question to the developers would help to see if that is possible.

Yep, like a backup to SD and restore to SD option.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
^ Unless of course, the software defaulted to the removable SD card for its data, in which case simply putting the SD Card into the S4 and running the app once installed it should find and be completely functional with the original data. I would check with the Dev. BTW, I can't find "east golf score" or any iteration that seems to relate to that as a registered Google Play Store app. Can you verify the title and developer's name?