just got the phone yesterday. need help with apps/widgets

dihtn

Reaction score
Ok-I know I am missing something very obvious but I can not find home ++ in the market place. Is it actually called home ++ or is it called something else?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
kind of, you must trash all your widgets up on the default home screens (all of them) and it wont run 2 copies.

Ok, now why wouldn't they tell you that in the Market? Seems like important info. I've been running Home++ and I had no idea I was supposed to do that. So do I need to uninstall Home++ then clear my home screen then reinstall Home++ or can I just open the default home screen and remove all the icons then open Home ++ back up?
You don't have to uninstall Home++. Open your app drawer and click on the 'Home++ Menu" icon... then select Home chooser, and go back to the stock home to remove your widgets and what not!

Ok-I know I am missing something very obvious but I can not find home ++ in the market place. Is it actually called home ++ or is it called something else?

home++ no spaces
Home++ Beta to be exact :)

nitsuj

Reaction score
I like home++ but I seem to get a lot of forceclose prompts. When I turn on the phone, it often says it has to forceclose home++, I click ok, but it doesn't close home++. it just resumes normal operation.