1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

just got the new razr had the frist droid

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by sbd, Nov 16, 2011.

1. sbd

sbd New Member

i put my old ringtone on the sd card from my old phone can some one tell me how to make it my ringtone it still on the sd card thanks
  2. Zregnier

Zregnier New Member

Download app Rings Extended and you can select any music file on your phone for a ringtone.
  3. ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku Member

Just drag the file to the media/notifications folder in internal memory and it should show up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
  4. djspy

djspy New Member

On my OG Droid i create new folders in the root of the card Ringtones, Notifications, Alarms then i place the desired mp3s in the corresponding folder(s) maybe it's the same for the RAZR?
  5. breedingh8

breedingh8 New Member

Ringtones are in Ringtones folder /mnt/sdcard/media/audio/Ringtones I use astrology, and root explorer. I drop in your ringtone shows right up in list.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
  6. snosamie6

snosamie6 New Member

If you open the stock Motorola Music app and find the song you want. Just hit the menu and you can set it as the ringtone.