Just got the Inc 2

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
Upgraded from the OG droid, MAN so much nicer! lol

Anything cool i should know? HTC has a boatload of widgets...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have had a d1 and a fascinate and man this Inc2 is awesome. One cool thing I like about the stock web browser is if you pinch together to zoom out it will shrink it to a thumbnail and you can open another page/tab.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
I have had a d1 and a fascinate and man this Inc2 is awesome. One cool thing I like about the stock web browser is if you pinch together to zoom out it will shrink it to a thumbnail and you can open another page/tab.

Omg, awesome tip, i didn't realize that. Now just to increase the window limit from 4

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I wish there wasnt the 4 tab limit. The browser is pretty cool though.

sent from my inc2

nikecar

Reaction score

Thumbs up

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
That is a cool feature on the browser.

I'm loving this phone so far. I was pretty happy with my OG but the wake/power button broke so it was really hard to find the spot that triggered it. Had to upgrade and man, i'm glad i did. This phone is bauce.

Is there a way to use the android keyboard? I think thats the only thing i'm not a fan of. I liked the plain jane keyboard on my droid better than the sense one.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have a number of keyboard options. I don't have the apk for the stock (non-Sense) keyboard handy at the moment but someone else must have it. If not, I'll try to remember to post it later tonight when I get home.

OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
I just picked up SwiftKey X Beta and am liking it quite a bit.