Just got the D4.....

jamesjones25

Reaction score
I just got the D4 and I love it. But...I can't get Razarr Maxx out my head. Best believe the next 14 days will be an evaluation period like no other. I've been hearing talk about the screen resolution on the D4. Just my early opinion. I think D3 was better. The other features are great...stay tuned.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
That's tough dude. I want the D4 and the Maxx too. I think I'd choose the Maxx but both look awesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bishoy

Reaction score
if verizon/motorola give us a droid4 maxx, it would solve all of our problems

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
I'll take an awesome keyboard over a "better" screen any day. The better screen will be half covered by a stupid virtual keyboard that I'll be cursing away at the whole time anyway lol. Not much pleasure from that! :D

Kas84

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd rather have the better keyboard as well, but I too can't get the DRMaxx out of my head. All that extra battery life would just solve so many problems. There are some people that don't think a Droid 4 Max will ever be in the works, but who knows? I guess anything is possible. Ill tell you one thing though. If a D4 Maxx does come out I'm going to be really pissed off.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

B-Unit

Reaction score
I envision the 4 contact points for the wireless charging door being used for an extended battery pack.

Of course, Im also a notorious optimist. ;)