Just got RAZR and can't get outlook email on phone.....

ben.holmes

Reaction score
Got the new RAZR on November 25th and I have tried many different things to try to get outlook on my phone, nothing seems to be working. Is there something that i am missing? Please help....

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Outlook is just an email application for your computer. Who is actually providing the email? Corporate Exchange? google apps? aol? msn? someone else?

vonfink13

Reaction score
I use an app called touchdown to access my work/outlook email....they have a 30 day free trial...after that I think I paid $20 for it...worth every dime...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
ben.holmes

ben.holmes

Reaction score
Its a corporate email, I used to have a dx and i used droid mail. For some reason i tried that on the RAZR and it will not work.

OP
ben.holmes

ben.holmes

Reaction score
Every time I input the info in the blanks it comes up with the error: login to the account failed, please try again. I know all the settings are right i got them off my outlook.

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Have you accessed your outlook through your browser and went to options and then phones and cleared out any phones that it might have been associated with this account that aren't being used anymore? I had the same problem when I was putting ROMs on my thunderbolt all the time and when I had ten phones associated with it, it wouldn't let me add a new account with my Razr. Once I went in and cleared out all the phones that were listed from the various ROMs I ran, it worked for me.