just got my samsung fascinate, got a question

tests

Reaction score
Hey everyone i just got my fascinate and im having an issue. It seems that everytime i open an application up, like lets say market, and then when i click the home screen touchpad button, it seems to lag for a second before the phone does what i want it to.

For example, lets say i click the broswer application and when i click the home touchpad, and i swipe to another home screen, i get a second delay before my action occurs. Is this normal with the fascinate?

Also, it seems that my internet connection is rather slow when i am in a car or when i am moving. But when i am at my house, or a classroom, its pretty fast. Any ideas? Sorry for the terrible synatix and if my explanations are a tad bit off, i am rather new to android phones.

OP
T

tests

Reaction score
i also noticed that the market on the phone is incredibly slow (compared to my brothers droid x). Is that just me? Will they fix this?

OP
T

tests

Reaction score
Bump... i really need some help. It seems maybe i got a faulty phone because my uncle, who also has a fascinate, does not seem to have the issues im having.

eloist

Reaction score
Take it to verizon and show a tech. You're within the 90 day warranty

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OP
T

tests

Reaction score
thanks for the response elost i will do that.

Also, is the fascinate running 2.1 supposed to be faster than an incredible running 2.2? Cuz i tried the 2.2 incredible (my cousins) and it seems way more smoother and faster than my fascinate.. Maybe its the 2.2?