Just got my S6 edge+ today . . .

kevins686

Reaction score
Loving it so far, though I've been at work all day (still there now, in fact), so I haven't had time to really play. This phone is very new to the market, so are the early adopters among us liking it so far? Any quibbles that seem to be commonplace? I''ve owned nothing but Motorola Droid phones for the past three years (Razr Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Turbo), so the Samsung experience is new for me. Obviously, coming from Droids, I'm used to tremendous battery life. I know I'll be sacrificing that to some degree, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this thing won't eventually become the latest iteration of my HTC Thunderbolt, which would be down to 20 percent after seven hours or so. As long as I can get through an entire day of light to moderate usage on a single charge, I'll be happy.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Congrats @kevins686 .. Let's have your thoughts after a week or so.. Enjoy your new toy..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats! Battery life gets me through most days.. 4.5 about average SOT.. sometimes less if I'm going full mode or depending signal at work.. Excellent phone...

S6E+ tapatalk

mikecox

Reaction score
I come from Droid too and I miss the removable battery but I pretty happy with the battery life I'm getting on the S6. But I keep a charged battery pack around, just in cast; only had to use it once.

My only complaint is that I get text messages that come silently, no ring tone; they usually vibrate though, but not always. I can't figure out why that happens. Anyone else experience this problem?