just got my rezound and was wondering...

jays91ls

Reaction score
what is the big deal with these ibeats that come with this phone ??? there is a ton of bass to the point where it drowns out the singers in the song , am i doing something wrong ???? honestly my stock iPod headphones sound more clear , my samsung headphones sound better than these things ,is this normal ??

kyle10

Reaction score
Yes those headphones boast huge bass and that what they do.

Sent from my rooted Droid Incredible rocking cm7

OP
jays91ls

jays91ls

Reaction score
just curious cause i had someone wanting to trade my old iPhone 4s for his rezound plus a set of beats pro headphones on top of these ones that come with the rezound , i see these things are pricey whenever i walk into best buy, i not to fond of the quality of these

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's definitely a love/hate thing... some think they're too much bass, others love it.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
VZW insists they're a $100 value. Nonsense. I wish I could sell them back to VZW for a $100 bucks. They can have them. I've been using some Bose noise cancelling headphones for a long time now and they're much better. So if anyone want's to buy a set of beats buds used only once, please let me know.

kyle10

Reaction score
They are 100 if u buy them new so they are in fact a 100 dallar value. Not saying they sound like it

Sent from my rooted Droid Incredible rocking cm7

Snoking

Reaction score
Sold mine on Craigslist for 60. And sold D1 for 85. So 100 for Rezound was not bad.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

graywolf

Reaction score
I think the beats split the stereo too much. But I use Poweramp for music so I have the EQ and the stereo cross set to perfection. I have the best sounding phone of anyone I know.

Stealth_tC

Reaction score
I think the beats split the stereo too much. But I use Poweramp for music so I have the EQ and the stereo cross set to perfection. I have the best sounding phone of anyone I know.

Willing to share your setting stats? :biggrin:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Power Amp you can set your sound to your liking with the user settable 10 band equalizer and stereo effect (stereo x) wider or closer. You can also increase or decrease the "oomph" with the pre amp. There are a lot of other nice features as well, including being able to use Beats over Bluetooth.
The trial version lasts 2 weeks.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

N4UPD

Reaction score
I use volume+ and it has an equalizer.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums