Just got my razr

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
I must say its battery life is better then expected. Couldn't see spending $150 more for a bigger battery. Loving it so far!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Kimo91

Reaction score
Awesome that you're enjoying your Razr.

Sent from my rooted and Safe Strapped Motor DROID RAZR

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the Razr!

~it's not just a phone~

MAzing87

Reaction score
I didn't want to create a new thread so I figured I just post here.

I like everything about my new RAZR (bought it two days ago) but I have only one issue with it. The Battery takes forever to charge up. I'll have it on the charger for about 45 minutes and it'll be just about 20-30% done. Is anyone having this issue or is it just a case of having a RAZR with a bad battery?

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Well, after 7 hours of constantly being on mine it said 15% I plugged it up 20 mins ago and just checked I'm almost 50% charged. Maybe you have some settings that aren't permitting a quick charge because of running apps or processes. That's where I'd look.

MAzing87

Reaction score
Well, after 7 hours of constantly being on mine it said 15% I plugged it up 20 mins ago and just checked I'm almost 50% charged. Maybe you have some settings that aren't permitting a quick charge because of running apps or processes. That's where I'd look.

That could be it. I'll check on that and see if that helps. Thanks Diesel!

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Hope it works. After 35 minutes I am now at 50%

xxwabbit

Reaction score
I think charging times are relative to battery size. I have an 8200mah external that takes forever to charge.

Sent from an old droid

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
They are I know its only been 3 days but the battery life is amazing compared to the incredible. Its not even the maxx.

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
I didn't want to create a new thread so I figured I just post here.

I like everything about my new RAZR (bought it two days ago) but I have only one issue with it. The Battery takes forever to charge up. I'll have it on the charger for about 45 minutes and it'll be just about 20-30% done. Is anyone having this issue or is it just a case of having a RAZR with a bad battery?

Are you using the usb type charger plugged into the wall? I've had mixed results from any other way.

sberger

Reaction score
Are you using the usb type charger plugged into the wall? I've had mixed results from any other way.

Same here. Have plugged it into my laptop but the charging takes forever. Into an outlet no problem. Just got it 2 days ago myself and love everything about it.

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Been using now for 2 1/2 hours with reg razr......still full battery can't say it enough...love it