just got my galaxy s3 ! came from bionic

jwilly216

Reaction score
I got my s3 and kept my unlimited data! I found a loophole so now I can Use upgrades whenever I want.

This phone is awesome. I'll be getting settled in to this side of the forums. Goodbye bionic forum

zacedward

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
I got my s3 and kept my unlimited data! I found a loophole so now I can Use upgrades whenever I want.

This phone is awesome. I'll be getting settled in to this side of the forums. Goodbye bionic forum

Please share loophole I want to get my wife a new phone don't want to loose unlimited thanks

pbickel

Reaction score
A loop hole I found for me was to transfer the upgrade to another line and order online

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
zacedward said:
Please share loophole I want to get my wife a new phone don't want to loose unlimited thanks

The thread wasn't intended to be about the loophole so sorry for leaving that part out. This doesn't help the single line people but I just had to give my mom my upgrade, use the alternate upgrade to get the s3 on her line then put her LG dare back on her line and they just stuck MY microSim into the s3.
Using this method, I can use upgrades whenever I want and still keep many unlimited.

zacedward

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
The thread wasn't intended to be about the loophole so sorry for leaving that part out. This doesn't help the single line people but I just had to give my mom my upgrade, use the alternate upgrade to get the s3 on her line then put her LG dare back on her line and they just stuck MY microSim into the s3.
Using this method, I can use upgrades whenever I want and still keep many unlimited.

Thanks

wardo

Reaction score
I had a friend do this. He couldn't explain it as easy as you. But it's exactly what he did

tap a talka thingy

pbickel

Reaction score
It only alters the line you upgrade so I give mine to my dad's line and upgrade his number order online and just activate it on my line

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
pbickel said:
It only alters the line you upgrade so I give mine to my dad's line and upgrade his number order online and just activate it on my line

To be safe, activate it on your dad's line.
Then, deactivate it from his line and reactivate his old phone on his line. Then just stick your SIM in the phone

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just bought the S3 yesterday to replace my Bionic. So far there alot of upside and little downside. One thing I am dealing with is Swype. The S3 does have a Sywpe-like feature but I like Swype which it doesn't have. I was able to download Swype Beta and install it but the beta version hides the directional arrows that I used ALOT on the Bionic. Other than that, loving S3 life!! :biggrin:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Anybody using the otterbox on the gs3 yet? I ordered mine last night and am looking for an opinion

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just bought the S3 yesterday to replace my Bionic. So far there alot of upside and little downside. One thing I am dealing with is Swype. The S3 does have a Sywpe-like feature but I like Swype which it doesn't have. I was able to download Swype Beta and install it but the beta version hides the directional arrows that I used ALOT on the Bionic. Other than that, loving S3 life!! :biggrin:

nice!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk