just got my droid :D (Music Player)

frozty

Reaction score
I'm really happy!! Any one know a music player that can get album art and is like a itouch? I cant seem to find a good one. I also want it to sound good when I plug it into my cars aux input.

Reaction score
bTunes is 100% like the iPod touch music player. I swear it is worth every penny of the 2 dollars!!!

Froodychick

Reaction score
Hum, I can't address the iTouch issue as I don't have one. Slacker radio shows the album art when the tune is playing. I have no idea if you can download it or not. I can say it has excellent sound when plugged in. I use it in my car and office with no problem.

Zac7

Reaction score
the best music player is "3" its a cube that spins with your album art on it. Also has a nice widget that shows the album art. Try searching 3 if not try rockon cause the real name of the app is like a small 3.

daze

Reaction score
+1 on "3" Music Player

Awesome music player.

Dxun

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a playlist with the "3" I can make a playlist with the OEM player no problem, but if i try to run it with the "3" the th8ing goes crazy on me. If anyone knows how to create playlists please post it here cause i just cant figure it out.

rec08

Reaction score
btunes all the way, only 2 bucks and constantly updated adding meaningful features!

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
+1 on "3" Music Player

Awesome music player.

For the fans of Cubed...

Is it possible to have the player shuffle play all songs? Like in the stock player or other mp3 player, going under Songs and setting it to shuffle.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was REALLY impressed with cubed, but the list view was a little wonky for me so the stock music player is fine for now for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

booone0

Reaction score
I found "3" to be pretty useless compared to the stock 2.1 player. However, BTunes, as mentioned, makes the droid MUCH more useful as a media player. Controls are easy and consistent, which is what I think the stock music player lacks (ie sometimes the "back" key brings you back a menu, sometimes, exits to home screen, sometimes some other random succession of screens depending on...the phase of the moon? Who knows.) It also has controls over the lockscreen, which are nice but somewhat inconvenient to get past them to your home screen because you have to swipe twice. This is only a problem when you are actually playing music, though. One last feature that was lacking was the ability to easily play all songs on an album, by an artist, or in your library without having to long press, and BTunes solves this.

BTunes was the first paid app that I bought and I am extremely satisfied with the purchase.

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
My absolute favorite app that i have is btunes. it is amazing and looks just like an ipod touch. It even downloads album art for you if you dont have it embedded in the file. It is my favorite app.

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
I personally use Mixzing. Three different widget types, easy menu, and will find album art. The latest update added ads, unfortunately, but I like it enough to roll with that inconvenience.

There is a paid version that adds a lock screen widget, but it's a little steep for me

stopthebus

Reaction score
3 looks to me like it's just a skin for the built-in music player or is it really a standalone player?