Just Got It!

SL-1200

Reaction score
It just arrived last night and holy smokes this thing is sweet!! I have browsed this forum frequently before I purchased and really like this community. I look forward to contributing and staying here for a while! So tempted to root but still contemplating whether to wait for 2.1 or root right away. Thanks for a great forum!

-Dave

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It just arrived last night and holy smokes this thing is sweet!! I have browsed this forum frequently before I purchased and really like this community. I look forward to contributing and staying here for a while! So tempted to root but still contemplating whether to wait for 2.1 or root right away. Thanks for a great forum!

-Dave
:welcome: to the forum. You'll get a ton of advice, personally I'd wait and see what 2.1 is like. It will take a bit but someone will figure out how to root 2.1 as well (if it hasn't been done already). I've already rooted and overclocked with Sholes and I went back to see what the genuine 2.1 looks like.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Madness....:icon_ banana:

OP
SL-1200

SL-1200

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. You'll get a ton of advice, personally I'd wait and see what 2.1 is like. It will take a bit but someone will figure out how to root 2.1 as well (if it hasn't been done already). I've already rooted and overclocked with Sholes and I went back to see what the genuine 2.1 looks like.

Good call. In the mean time I'll have to figure this thing out!