Just got Galaxy Nexus, and

Verro84

Reaction score
IDK try downloading system panel lite from the market and check different memory free. If all memory is showing plenty free then try a factory reset.

I downloaded system panel lite but don't really know how to use it could u explain and am I suppose to end tasks I don't wanna ruin the phone already

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
My android os is acting up again. Its acting up even worse than before and I did a factory reset.

Took this today. My screen was at about 35 minutes on light use. My android awake time is ten times higher than my screen.

I don't get it.

slider112

Reaction score
My android os is acting up again. Its acting up even worse than before and I did a factory reset.

Took this today. My screen was at about 35 minutes on light use. My android awake time is ten times higher than my screen.

I don't get it.

Wow... your awake time (7hrs 19min) is longer than your unplugged time (6hrs 55min)

I don't get it either; something is definitely screwy :blink:

alboboy10

Reaction score
Yea my awake is longer than my actual off the charger time which is even weirder. I'm not rooted btw so can I still use that app?

captdroid

Reaction score
Yea my awake is longer than my actual off the charger time which is even weirder. I'm not rooted btw so can I still use that app?

Yes I don't think that battery monitor requires root...

alboboy10

Reaction score
Did a reset and the camera thing and its doing better. Thanks.

I knew that was a problem with it but I never reset it.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ah...the sweet success that comes from the Almighty reset! Lol Glad to hear you've got it going again...:)

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

hydro556

Reaction score

What kind of "camera thing"?

I am curious. My camera does fairly well, but improvements are always nice.

alboboy10

Reaction score
What kind of "camera thing"?

I am curious. My camera does fairly well, but improvements are always nice.

There's a glitch on this phone apparently where the camera sensor stays on unless you put on your camera after a reset and press back to shut it off. Helps with the battery not the actual camera.

Verro84

Reaction score
Is there a way to Factory Reset without losing everything on the phone? Please let me know asap thanks in advance

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to Factory Reset without losing everything on the phone? Please let me know asap thanks in advance

Uh oh, you asked the question...that will inevitably steer you to the R word. :D

Anyone know what's backed up when you go to Settings --> Backup and reset "Back up my data"? It says, "Back up application data, WiFi passwords, and other settings to Google servers".

It would be sweeeeet if it backed up app data like it says, and restored everything after a reset.