Just got another fresh RAZR. Clean slate, need some suggestions?

Joshua815

Reaction score
Before my last razr died about an hour ago i was running the.173 AND 2.3.6 update (which came on the one i just got today -_-) with that Axiom AoKp ICS ROM. Safestrap, CPU controller. And that obviously wasnt a good set up.

SO what i need here is some opinions or suggestions on the fastest most powerful ROM, weather or not i should Pathsave to remove the update. APPS to download to make it faster and better. Bootstrap or safestrap? Overclocking settings, methods that work well.

My phone is a clean slate right now and i just want it to be AWESOME, haha. and running in tip top shape.

And for you trollers out here who are gonna say not to root, thats NOT AN OPTION ;)

Last edited:

bryannh

Reaction score
got my razr in the other day with the OTA already installed as well. i rooted, downloaded bootstrap (i felt safer because i came from a DX and was familiar with it), then downloaded Axoim[r] M4 AOKP 4.0.3. and love it. i still get the awesome battery life on my maxx with the love of ICS.

as far as battery savers, i use smart actions, i dont really think that downloading more apps will help with battery life, seems counter productive. however on my DX, Juice Defender worked pretty well to help to know when to switch to wifi/data