Just got an X2, got wallpaper and app question

ryder004

Reaction score
first of hello to this forum

ok so i just got the x2

first question is i want this background

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/J3R3MY0692/Football.jpg

but the problem is when i just went to google images from my droid and put as my background its extremely low resolution and looks 8 bit..

i know the whole thing wont fit on one screen but i just want it too look smooth like original for the background and not bad resolution, how do I do this?

and second of all I also got the facebook app which is how I get all my contacts. one thing i noticed is it always shows me online in the chat window(if im not mistaken) to chat with even if im not logged in from my computer because I get chat invited from time to time on my fone when im not even using facebook, is there a way to turn this off?

thank you

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's probably the new higher resolution on the X2 - you might try another wallpaper app to set it as your background - one that leaves it at its original size instead of stretching it to "fit" the X2's resolution

not sure on facebook without doing some checking first

OP
R

ryder004

Reaction score
^^^
what apps is there where i can take custom images and make them to backgrounds?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to X2 Forum.

There is an app called backgrounds. Now it doesn't convert an existing images, all it is really is a large collection of backgrounds for the Droid. Thousands of choices.

Other then that I don't know of anything.