Just Got A New S4 Due To Bricking My S3!:(

phil72

Reaction score
I rooted my s3 recently and made a stupid mistake by installing 2 conflicting apps Titanium and Clockwork mod, as soon ss clicked backup on clockwork the phone went dead TOTALLY there was nothing in my possession or power to fix it! They said from tech department$250 to repair so I opted to pay $300 early upgrade fee and $0 for the S4 so new 2 year contract istead of the 3, new cool phone and bonus gift I didn't know about till they handed it to me of a Samsung Smart Watch I guess its called that does almost what your phone does just smaller screen even takes pics/video answers texts,calls etc. not bad for a difference of $ 50 I had to pay now only if the s3 was fixable with the jig I ordered off ebay dammit.lol

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
On black Friday, it's a pretty cool gadget.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Congrats on picking up the s4 and the free galaxy gear watch.

Samsung is in trouble if they're handing those out free already....

bbtkd

Reaction score
Congrats on picking up the s4 and the free galaxy gear watch.

Samsung is in trouble if they're handing those out free already....

Doubt Samsung is in trouble. They've just realized that folks weren't going to rush in and buy them, so they're using them as incentives. Wonder how much they really cost to produce? Do they come with a per month charge?

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
No monthly charge as they run off your cells blue tooth & NFC connection, they're pretty nicely made & work pretty decent I find it handy when driving or busy and gather a text or call don't have to always dig the phone out to see who it is you just look at the watch and decide whether you want to get it or not. For $329.99 it says on the price tag definitely wouldn't just buy one for a toy would definitely have to benefit me substantially to spend that so free is good, I saw them going for over $400 on ebay it's crazy!