Just Fyi

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have just installed this rom on my phone. I am not knew to roms at all, ive had tons of them. This rom is by far the most in depth rom i have ever seen. The Setting gui, is over the top. Every other rom i know is based on like how android has it... this is like redesigned everything. Pretty kick ass guys! im not iPhone fan but this rom is definitely up their in my top picks. Its so smooth... coming from BB im actually quite happy. I LOVE THE POWER BAR THING IN NOTIFICATION BAR! So Convenient. Any, just FYI.

iamasongnow

Reaction score
you're right. i kind of feel as though miui has changed the game. i wish there were other roms out there that were like it, like completely different from standard android. while i do appreciate other roms, when they're compared to this one, they just seem like themed versions of regular old android + a bunch of tweaks.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Check out slick ui and kite ui they are both in concept form and being developed but both are full ui overhauls.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

illmatic636

Reaction score
I think Google will beat them on arelease date though. Maybe GB is 2.3, then it would not be too much of a change in UI, But, If it turns out to be 3.0, then the UI should have a major overhaul straight from Google to our phones if your a Nexus One user, other wise we have to wait for Verizon to put there junk in it.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Not if your rooted my friend. I had froyo on my droid months before the official release. Plan to have gingerbread as soon as it is leaked. I know these crafty developers here can Frankenstein a rom out of it and get it to run on the d1.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kite ui looks pretty sweet. I like it when the devs get inventive. :) I know no one wants to re invent the wheel here but just by looking at these that is exactly whats happening. :)