Just from web browsing my battery drains very quickly?

GSdub510

Reaction score
I went from 98 percent charged to 33 percent in a little more than an hour. According to task manager the browser some times goes to 90 MB. My brightness is up because I like it but still, should my battery die this quickly? Tried factory reset a while ago, didn't do anything really. I also have watchdog and juice defender. I turn off 3G and WiFi when I don't need it as well...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

stevebelden

Reaction score
I've got much the same problem. Suspect it's the reality of relatively new technology. These tiny computers are amazing things, but the batteries haven't quite caught up yet. In the meantime, turn your screen way down...

Reaction score
I think the screen brightness is one of the biggest battery drains on this phone. I keep my brightness down as low as possible and it saves a lot of battery. I believe juice defender actually uses up more battery than it saves as well.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think the screen brightness is one of the biggest battery drains on this phone. I keep my brightness down as low as possible and it saves a lot of battery. I believe juice defender actually uses up more battery than it saves as well.

+1! Screen brightness will also drain you battery quickly when playing games.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

OP
GSdub510

GSdub510

Reaction score
So I should delete juice defender?

mustangdragon86

Reaction score
I had the same issue with mine till I called verizon and spoke with them about it and they told me to try turning off the gps from your notification drawer. I did so and now it does much better. You could give that a try as well.