Just for you JimmyTheGent: POS Phone!

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by PereDroid, Oct 2, 2013.

1. pdoyle

pdoyle Member

Ratings:
    +5
    my razr HD Maxx screen cracked only because I was using the slightest pressure installing a screen protector. I expected Verizon to replace it no-charge as clearly it was defective; Verizon disagreed and charged me $300 saying
    "cracked screen voids the warranty". I said "the screen should not have cracked; it must be defective". Then I realized they designed it to be a POS, therefore VZW was correct; being a POS is NOT a defect when that IS the design. That will be my last motorola. Even the replacement is laggy, I don't like ICS's Google music transfer, can't get songs to stay on the device consistently...blah blahblah. can you post link to favorite root instructions please?

2. pdoyle

pdoyle Member

Ratings:
    +5
    my razr HD Maxx screen cracked only because I was using the slightest pressure installing a screen protector. I expected Verizon to replace it no-charge as clearly it was defective; Verizon disagreed and charged me $300 saying
    "cracked screen voids the warranty". I said "the screen should not have cracked; it must be defective". Then I realized they designed it to be a POS, therefore VZW was correct; being a POS is NOT a defect when that IS the design. That will be my last motorola. Even the replacement is laggy, I don't like ICS's Google music transfer, can't get songs to stay on the device consistently...blah blahblah. can you post link to favorite root instructions please?

3. PereDroid

PereDroid DF News Team Reporter

Ratings:
    +4,268
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Turbo 2