Just flashed GummyCharged 1.5...a few questions

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by L0ckett, Jul 12, 2011.

1. L0ckett

L0ckett New Member

Okay so as the title states I just rooted and flashed GummyCharged 1.5. I went into Settings > About Phone and shouldn't it say in there somewhere that I am running this rom? I used the imnuts voodoo lagfix kernal and it shows up but nothing about the rom itself. Also, how do I get the stock navigation app back? I rely on that app quite often for work and I didn't realize it wasn't included with this rom.
  2. Bartl3by

Bartl3by New Member

1. If youre missing your nav home app... im certain youre on gummy. The build.prop was never edited i dont think so no, your about phone will stay the same.

2. You can still access navigation through the google maps icon. Just hit menu to find the directions option
  3. L0ckett

L0ckett New Member

That does make sense. Thanks for the quick reply. I never used google maps,I always just jit the nav appnot realizing it was the same lol. Another question I have is since i'm apparently outdated on this rom now that its uo to 1.8.5 do I need to do a full data and cache wipe or will I be good with just a cache wipe?
  4. chitala383

chitala383 New Member

U shouldn't need to wipe anything. Just flash the new version and u should be good to go.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

gummycharged 1.8.5