I'm such an idiot. I have had this phone since X-mas and just dropped the darn thing in my coffee! The bottom 3rd had gotten wet, but unfortunately thats where the 4 very important keys are at. I tried to re-start it, and got some weitrd screen with an exclamation point. I took the battery out and plaed the battery cover back on the cell, then just rested the phone in a bowl of rice. I read that the rice would suck up all of the wetness, (fingers crossed)! I cant Friggen believe I did this!!! I really hope it comes back to life. Anyone else here ever have their phone get wet? and if so, did your phone come back to life???