just downloaded the black hat app and am confused....

chefb

Reaction score
I see all the leak files ....some of them are spf files and zips, I. Guess what my question is does anyone else have this app and how do the spfs work if there on the phone?

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
+1
The zips can be installed right from the sdcard though.
I love tbhs app.

You are the man...I've been studying your tutorial with sbfs, but your Video goes quick. I got this app cause im stuck on 2.315 and can't up grade cause I missed used rom manager and never backed up properly so now the word is to sbf . I've never been god with pc's and the im nervous about sbf's. Any way how do you install/uninstall rsd lite and extact the drivers to the desk top? Also I thought since I was on rubix 1.8.9 I could work my way back to the most recent bootloader by flashing the black hat leak(and some other patch). Is this true and is the 2.3.32 leak in the black hat app?

maderschramm

Reaction score
TBH app has a full sbf for .320 which is what you should use, this will wipe your system and get you to a stable, good os.

From there you can sbf again to .340 if you want the bleeding edge if you want, I'm still on .320

As for your other questions I'm sorry but I'm calling it a night for tonight, if no one has helped you I'll get back to you ~noon cst

maderschramm

Reaction score
alright chef, I lied, I have to run some errands. If you're still having trouble pm me with a detailed list of what's going on and I'll answer it when I have time

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Ok thanks...lol happy holidays.:icon_ banana:

donballz

Reaction score
Is there someway to get the links out of the TBH app so I can download these monstrous files to a computer?

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
From what ive heard you have to download to your phone, then upload to your pc(make sure you have rsd lite insalled on pc) then flash the spf to you're phone. Make sure your charged before.