Just curious

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news about UD on the DX. I put UD 2.0.0 on my girlfriends OG droid and it looks amazing and she loves it. I really like UD and I'm looking forward to eventually having it on my DX but its been pretty quiet and I didn't know if any of you folks had heard anything??

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news about UD on the DX. I put UD 2.0.0 on my girlfriends OG droid and it looks amazing and she loves it. I really like UD and I'm looking forward to eventually having it on my DX but its been pretty quiet and I didn't know if any of you folks had heard anything??

I read somewhere that the droid x might see a test version sometime before Thanksgiving, and that quadrant scores were already hitting upwards of 2000.

Check out UltimateDroid on twitter, he's even looking for testers.

KillerVamp

Reaction score
I'm thinking of upgrading to the DX, UD is the only thing i'm waiting for.

trillonometry

Reaction score
someone told me over at XDA that he's working on it and should have most of the features from the other ones too. I'm pretty stoked to see this but really not counting on it

Shelooga

Reaction score
i installed 2.0 on my girlfriends droid and played around in some of the menus and put a sky theme on. it prompted me to start a twitter account and im following 3 people, ultimatedroid chevyno1droid and danieltosh. really cant wait to see what this is like on the x

RedBank

Reaction score
i installed 2.0 on my girlfriends droid and played around in some of the menus and put a sky theme on. it prompted me to start a twitter account and im following 3 people, ultimatedroid chevyno1droid and danieltosh. really cant wait to see what this is like on the x

danieltosh barely tweets... unfortunately...lovvvvvve Tosh.O though

Gee223

Reaction score
I'm hopeful but not optimistic. I have read quite a bit on the origins of UD and how tied to CM it is. I'm not doubting that the ROM will come or that it will be awesome, but the 2K Quadrant scores are suspect. I've tried a few, and @ 1300 mhz I can pull upper 1700s tops with any ROM I've tried. Without kernal access, how can it be that much faster. I cant wait to give it a long trial though. Sadly, if it doesn't have enough Blur on it, or cant be modded too run the real hdmi app, its a no go for me. I actually use that, and its awesome!

WE'RE WAITING!!!!! (almost patiently)